[GCC-XML] Mark templated functions

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 17:30:24 EDT 2012

Hi,

Is there any way to modify gccxml to export an "isTemplate" field to
the xml for functions/methods? I specifically mean functions which are
templated, not ordinary functions that belong to templated classes.

I have a codegenerator in which I want to avoid generating templated
functions because writing C wrappers is hard without knowing how to
invoke the templated function. I want to filter them out entirely.

I could try to parse the "demangled" field and figure out if a
function is templated, but this is unreliable.