[GCC-XML] Fwd: Re: GCC backend upgrade

Alex Leach beamesleach at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 15:58:46 EST 2013

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 20:48:57 -0000, Andrej Mitrovic
<andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/10/13, Alex Leach <beamesleach at gmail.com> wrote:
>>      1. Part 1 and 2 of this blog post:
>>
>> http://www.codesynthesis.com/~boris/blog/2010/05/10/parsing-cxx-with-gcc-plugin-part-2/
>>      2. gcc-python plugin source code:
>
> Hmm is this Posix only? (i.e. only SO support but not DLLs?)

Does it say that? Only just started that second post.. I've configured the
CMake build system to use a system-agnostic file name suffix; there's some
variable like ${CMAKE_SHARED_OBJECT_SUFFIX} which I used. I thought it
should work on any platform with GCC installed and a dynamic loader. Does
that not include DLLs on Windows? I can ask on #gcc's irc channel if
necessary?

Just pushed a 'plugin' branch to my github repo. Try:

    git clone git at github.com:alexleach/gccxml.git
    git checkout plugin

Cheers,
Alex