[GCC-XML] Need Help

Muhammad Shahid ssheikh_85 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 22:47:28 EST 2013

Good Morning,

I am the first time user of gccxml parser. Hope you will not mind to answer my basic questions.

I have one project developed in C++ which
contains 14 .cpp files and as many header files. I want all
relations/representation of packages, classes and functions of this
project in xml file. The information in that xml file will be converted
to database latter for further use.

I downloaded the gccxml-0.6.0-win32.exe
 file from site and installed on my computer. My computer has
windows xp and also microsoft visual c++ 6.0 installed. Recently I
installed Microsoft visual Studio 10 on it.

According to your web site, I tried to run example and it is working.

But
 I don't know how to parse my whole project to get desired information.
Some one told me that you will configure gccxml according to your
project and then it will work.

I could not configure it. Please help me from basic. What should i do?

How to install it and configure it properly?

I shell be thankful to you. Please help me.

Regards,
Shahid