[GCC-XML] Compiling on Windows 7 ...

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 12:11:14 EDT 2014

When looking at the properties of the two files, there was this message:
This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect this computer

I unblocked them, just to be sure, but it still didn’t work.

Got this error message in the IDE:

1>------ Build started: Project: vcInstallPatch, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Generating ../vcInstall_stamp.c
1>Cannot find patch executable.
1>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Generating ../vcInstall_stamp.c"
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Users\lux\Desktop\build\GCC_XML\VcInstall\vcInstallPatch.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
1>vcInstallPatch - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 36 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========