[GCC-XML] Adding support for gcc-4.9.0?

o.kurz at gmx.de o.kurz at gmx.de
Tue Jun 10 07:34:01 EDT 2014

On Monday 09 June 2014 09:36:04 Brad King wrote:
> One needs to start with one commit that adds the original gcc 4.9
> headers for those that need modifications, followed by a second
> commit to make the needed modifications.  The gccxml_builtins.h
> header can probably be taken from the 4.8 directory as-is.

Thank you for your answer. What is not entirely clear for me is who can do
this. I don't have enough expertise with these headers and their meaning. I am
taking that it is not "done" or entirely correct to just copy from 4.8 as I
did it even though it worked for me. I will not pursue any further steps - out
of the limited expertise - and wait for a pro to catch on here.

Oliver