[GCC-XML] gccxml chokes on __atomic_xxx builtin functions

Daniele Nicolodi daniele at grinta.net
Mon Nov 3 18:22:29 EST 2014

Hello,

I'm using gccxml from debian ustable (the gccxml version there is marked
as 0.9.0+git20140716) and I'm trying to run it over a code base that
makes uses of the boost C++ library.

Doing so gccxml does not recognize a number of gcc builtin functions
dealing with atomic operations. Indeed I don't see them defined anywhere
in /gccxml/GCC_XML/Support/GCC/

Is this supposed to work? Am I using gccxml in the wrong way, or do I
need to add the builtin definitions to the support files?

Thanks!

Best,
Daniele