[GCC-XML] Setting relative path for included user defined header files in C++ code

Karanbir Singh karanbirs93 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 06:10:50 EDT 2014

Hello gccxml -mailing-list,
I am trying to parse a C++ file which includes many user defined
header files. GCCXML is not able to read the location of header files
included in the code. Is there a way I can change the base path which
when appended with the path mentioned in "#include <pathname>" lines
written in the code gives the path of the directory containing the
header files.

I tried to work around this problem by specifying the paths of all the
header files in a text file and then using the following command :

--gccxml-gcc-options textfilename

But this creates a problem in case there is a long chain of
dependencies as I would have to specify the paths of files included in
the header files as well. Is there a way to solve this problem?