[GCC-XML] Setting relative path for included user defined header files in C++ code

Karanbir Singh karanbirs93 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 05:56:45 EDT 2014

Thanks a lot Brad. I am facing two more issues.
1) gccxml seems to be parsing a lot of code which is not in the current C++
file. I guess it is parsing the included header files. Is there a way to
avoid this?

2) I need to dump the function bodies to xml as well. Does the patch
offered by Daniel J Lauk succesfully dump function bodies to xml?