[GCC-XML]gccxml_cc1plus.exe won't run

Jason Bellenger jasonbellenger at rogers.com
Sat Jun 14 22:21:38 EDT 2003

Hello.  I've just downloaded and installed the prebuilt Windows version...

http://www.gccxml.org/files/gccxml-0.4.2-win32-installer.exe

gccxml, run without arguments, will show me its usage just fine, but when I try to use it, or to execute gccxml_cc1plus.exe directly
even without arguments I get a fatal error:

The GCCXML_CC1PLUS.EXE file is linked to missing export CYGWIN1.DLL: putc_unlocked.

I do have two copies of the CYGWIN1.DLL on my machine by the existing one is identical to the one which is part of the gcc_xml
installation, so I don't think that's the problem.

Am I missing something?  Have other people downloaded and used this installation successfully?

Many thanks,
Jason