[GCC-XML]gccxml_cc1plus.exe won't run

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jun 16 08:55:00 EDT 2003

Jason,

> The GCCXML_CC1PLUS.EXE file is linked to missing export CYGWIN1.DLL:
> putc_unlocked.
>
> I do have two copies of the CYGWIN1.DLL on my machine by the existing
> one is identical to the one which is part of the gcc_xml installation,
> so I don't think that's the problem.

I expect it is the problem anyway.  That stuff is pretty sensitive.
Before we explore other possible problems, please download
the pre-patched source to gccxml_cc1plus (gccxml-0.4.2-cc1plus-304.tar.gz)
from the web page and build it according to the instructions at

http://www.gccxml.org/HTML/Install.html

Replace the installed gccxml_cc1plus with the one you built and copy your
cygwin1.dll over-top the installed one as well.  Let me know if that fixes
the problem.

Thanks,