[GCC-XML]Visual Studio.NET2003 (VC++7.1)

Victor A. Wagner, Jr. vawjr at rudbek.com
Wed Oct 8 18:41:37 EDT 2003

I cannot seem to get gccxml to recognize that VC71 is installed.  It
complains (accurately) that neither VC6 nor VC7 is installed.

Further note.  The windows installer for binaries on the website (under a
HUGE 0.4.2) does the following:
C:\>gccxml --version
GCC-XML version 0.4.1

so, I pulled the latest (I think) from the CVS repository, built it w/
cygwin and.....:
vawjr at baslim /cygdrive/c/Projects/K2/Projects/GCC_XML
$ gccxml --version
GCC-XML version 0.4.1

at any rate.... when I try to run it......
C:\>gccxml
Compiler "cl" is not supported by GCC_XML because neither MSVC 6 or MSVC 7
is installed.
Could not determine GCCXML_FLAGS setting.

What's a newbie (well with gccxml) to do?

Victor A. Wagner Jr.      http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"