[GCC-XML] Simulate g++ with gcc-xml under Windows ?

Nicolas Hognon nicolas.hognon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 05:57:10 EST 2005

Hello,

Even if I am under windows I want that my includes are parsed as it is
g++ which is processing it.

If I put --gccxml-compiler g++ on the command line instead of
(--gccxml-compiler msvc71) I have the following errors:

Compiler "g++" is not supported by GCC_XML.
Could not determine GCCXML_FLAGS setting.

Perhaps I can use the option -D to force the "emulation" of g++ ?
I want to do it because the code I am processing is not completly
cross plateform so sometimes I have

code like

#if defined(VK_TARGET_WINDOWS)
#elif defined(VK_TARGET_MACOSX)
#elif defined(VK_TARGET_XBOX)
#endif

In fact as I am writting it I understand I will need to use the option
-D to simulate "configuration" like the XBOX which is not exactly the
same as a PC under Windows (event if it is very closed).

nicolas

--
Nicolas Hognon
email: nicolas.hognon at gmail.com