[GCC-XML] gcc-4.1.0 problem with __builtin_clog etc.

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 08:14:14 EST 2006

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 9:58 am, Brad King wrote:
> Neal Becker wrote:
> > I just updated to latest gccxml cvs, and tried on my Fedora FC5 machine:
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > gccxml Complex.H
> > In file included from Complex.H:6:
> > /usr/include/c++/4.1.0/complex: In function `__complex__ float
> >    std::__complex_log(__complex__ float)':
>
> GCC-XML has not been updated to support simulation of GCC 4.1 which has
> not yet been officially released.  I don't know why redhat insists on
> putting pre-release compilers in their distros.  GCC version 4.0 is the
> latest supported by GCC-XML because it is the latest release of GCC.
>
> It probably won't be too hard to get things working.  Sometime soon I
> should have time to checkout and build GCC 4.1 from their branch and
> update GCC-XML with knowledge of it.
>
> Meanwhile if you have an older GCC, such as g++-4.0, you can just do
>
> gccxml --gccxml-compiler g++-4.0 Complex.H

What do I have to do to add GCC 4.1?  I think it's just missing the
declaration of builtin_clog.  I copied
gccxml/GCC_XML/Support/GCC/4.0 -> 4.1

I edited a few cmake files adding 4.1, but I don't know anything about cmake
and was just guessing.  Rerunning make doesn't do anything, is there some
kind of make clean I need to do?