[GCC-XML] Function bodies

William Rivet William.Rivet at hs.utc.com
Mon Jan 9 16:23:07 EST 2006

Could I get a copy of any efforts on adding fucntion body processing too?

I have a need for at least some level of function body processing as
well for our statis analysis purposes. (we have to satisfy certain
static analysis goals and this may be a good avenue for us)

I have only just started so don't know how to go about this. I have
tinkered a bit with GCC on my own for a couple weeks on my own, and
could get a little of what I wanted out of it, but was never sure I was
on the right path.

Anyway, I'd really appreciate any assistance I can get.

Cheers,

Bill