[GCC-XML] Function bodies

Daniel J. Lauk dj at djlauk.de
Wed Jan 11 05:22:46 EST 2006

Hello, it's me again.

As for 1) I decided do continue on my own work. I'll release them under either
BSD or X/MIT license, not sure yet.

Could anybody help me on 2) and 3), please?
For 3), this is what I did so far:
*) I already separated parts of xml.c into xml.h -- works fine.
*) I have my code in separate .c and .h files.
What I did not succeed at, is:
*) Modifying any CMake related files, so that my .c file is built and linked
to xml.c.
*) Modifying the frontend so that a flag would indicate, if or if not to dump
the functin bodies.

Could anybody provide help at this? How is this done the right way? After all
I hope, my code will make it into gccxml's CVS some day...

Best regards,
DJ