[GCC-XML] C++ Reflection Using GCCXML?

CHABO Gabriel Gabriel.CHABO at murex.com
Wed Apr 25 11:01:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

I just read your post about Reflection using GCCXML.

Do you know if anyone took it upon himself to develop such a project?

Also, I'm wondering about uninstantiated template support in the current
version, what I want to do is define a set of rules that govern the
coding convention of a cpp file, one of which is to forbid the use of
templates (for now), Is there any way I can do this in GCCXML?

Thank you and regards,

Gabriel Chabo

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.