[GCC-XML] GCCXML and sigc++ 2.0.18

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Jun 4 21:36:25 EDT 2008

Julian Bunn wrote:
> Thanks Brad: this is very useful. I will check to see that I have the
> correct sigc++ configuration in
> my set up before worrying the authors: it's possible I have
> inadvertently used the wrong flags.

I'm pretty sure that libsigc++ needs to change if gccxml is to be
supported in general.  If you happen to configure/build/install
libsigc++ with a gcc 4.2 compiler then gccxml will be happy, but just by
accident.  With proper fixes to libsigc++ you should be able to build it
with any compiler and still parse it with gccxml.