[GCC-XML] Can't seem to get --gccxml-gcc-options to work

Tim Cassidy timothy_cassidy at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 20 17:25:30 EDT 2009

Thanks Brad - that fixes the issue.  So on the command-line it supports having a space between the "-I" and the include path, but not in the options file?

Also, does anyone know if there is a character limit on command line?  I think we were seeing things stop working at about the 600 character mark?  Is that a limitation of windows or gccxml?

Thanks again,
Tim