[GCC-XML] Parsing a lot of files...

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Oct 7 08:15:47 EDT 2013

On 10/06/2013 07:57 AM, Luis Paulo Torres wrote:
> I just want informations from one file (my .cpp file).

gccxml dumps the C++ interface of the entire translation unit by walking
the global namespace and dumping everything reachable from it.  Instead
you can restrict the starting point with -fxml-start=myname.  That will
reduce the output significantly but will still dump the dependencies
of your interfaces.  There is no way to restrict it further.

You could also look at Clang which has a library for tool writing:

 http://clang.llvm.org/docs/Tooling.html