[GCC-XML] Parsing a lot of files...

Peter Hackett peter.hackett at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 7 16:05:31 EDT 2013

The output of gccxml includes stuff like

<File id="f765"
name="/opt/icmanage/TOOLROOT/2.2/boost1_42/include/boost/memory_order.hpp"/>

and other stuff like

 <Enumeration id="_25085" name="memory_order" context="_2196"
location="f765:41"

(Note "f765")

You could write a filter to grab only the stuff you care about.

I user Qt's (http://qt-project.org)'s QDomDocument (xml reader/accessor)
to process my gccxml output.