Note: GCC-XML has been succeeded by CastXML.
is listed in the
- 2015-03-26: GCC-XML has been succeeded by
- 2012-11-06: Repository converted to Git, hosted at Github.
- 2007-11-06: Roman Yakovenko summarizes 0.7 to 0.9 changes.
- 2007-10-31: Upgraded internal parser to GCC 4.2.
GCC-XML version number updated to 0.9.
- 2004-02-11: Release 0.6 available on branch "
- 2004-01-03: GCC-XML is now provided as a single source tree
containing a patched GCC 3.3 and the gccxml front-end.
- 2002-12-03: Release 0.4 available on branch "
- 2002-11-04: Support has been added for MSVC 7 with .NET.
- 2002-04-03: Release 0.2 available on branch "
- 2002-03-29: Added
gccxml front-end executable
to make running GCC-XML much easier. The patched GCC executable
is now called gccxml_cc1plus.
- 2002-03-12: Re-write. The new format supports
partial dumps with -fxml-start option. Example output for the
ostream class from gcc 2.95.3 is here.
- Insight segmentation and registration toolkit
(ITK) uses GCC-XML
as part of its wrapping process based on